I too can't wait for this to come out. I have loved her books. I am almost through the 3rd (hey the twins made me be slow reader so be nice). But they are the best.
I heard you guys are moving up North. Why? I haven't seen you for awhile & now you guys are moving. I hope you guys haven't moved yet. Let's go to lunch. Mindy is gone this week. Let me know what is going on & I will call you.
3 comments:
I too can't wait for this to come out. I have loved her books. I am almost through the 3rd (hey the twins made me be slow reader so be nice). But they are the best.
I heard you guys are moving up North. Why? I haven't seen you for awhile & now you guys are moving. I hope you guys haven't moved yet. Let's go to lunch. Mindy is gone this week. Let me know what is going on & I will call you.
yay! I'm really excited for it too!
Post a Comment