CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ONE YEAR!!

Last week Tony and celebrated our 1 year anniversary! I am so thankful for him and everything he does and puts up with! He is so smart, funny, compassionate, kind, selfless, my very best friend and most importantly he loves me so much! I am so excited at where life is taking us, and I can't wait to sit back and enjoy the ride with him! Thanks Babe for everything and thanks for making that day one year ago the best day of my life! Love You!

3 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Happy Anniversary you two, I can't believe it's been a year. We're excited to see you guys SOON!!

Nikki said...

Congrats. I love the pictures. Cute stuff.

Kellie said...

I cant believe that it has been a year already. Congrats you two. I love ys both.