CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Happenings!

We haven't had much happening lately, but here are some major events!

I finished School!! 8 months flew by, it was so much fun! It was a very bittersweet moment, I'm excited to be done, but I am going to miss all of the great friends that I made, and SOME of my clients! It was one of the best experiences! I love what I do!

Posted by Picasa
I won 2 tickets at school for Kelly Clarkson! I had perfect attendance for the whole month of May! My husband politely declined his invite and graciously gave his ticket to my sister (Note the sarcasm!). It was freezing cold! Hence my winter coat IN JUNE!!!!! There were so many people and it had been raining so bad, but it was still way fun!

Posted by Picasa
June 12-18 we went to Vegas for an esthetics conference and trade show. It was so much fun, and Tony was such a trooper the whole 3 days of the conference. He went to very long classes with me and walked the HUGE trade show floor many times... and last but not least watched a LIVE male and female Brazilian wax. We got some great deals and can't wait to go back next year. We stayed in Vegas an extra day because the 16th was my birthday! We went to dinner somewhere I've wanted to go ever since I saw the famous $1,000 Sundae on the Food Network... Vegas now has a Serendipity 3, it was everything I expected and more! The Frozen Hot Chocolate was AMAZING!! My new favorite place of all time! After dinner we saw The Lion King! WOW is was absolutely INCREDIBLE!! It was a great birthday! Thanks Babe!

Posted by Picasa
We had a very quiet 4th of July with family. Tony and I went to the freedom festival during the day. It was fun, a lot of people, but fun! It was also my sister-in-law's birthday, so we had a BBQ, did some cheesy fireworks and drove to see the Stadium of Fire fireworks! It was a fun day with Family!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: