CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Loving This...2 words...

So I watched the MTV Video Music Awards this past Sunday, and there were a few performances that stood out for me...

Of course the Micheal Jackson tribute was amazing. 2 words... AWESOME DANCING, I am so glad that his dancers that were suppose to perform with him in London got to do this, and they were so good. And of course JANET!!! It was cool how they looked like they were dancing side by side, kindof!


*TIP: On the bottom of the videos go to settings and adjust to high quality!

My favorite had to be Beyonce! 2 words... AMAZING LEGS!! It was so fun to watch! I couldn't help but put my hand in the air and turn it and say "Where my ring at?"!!



And this last one, 3 words... I DON'T KNOW. I don't know why I liked this, I really couldn't understand what he was saying, it's just a really powerful song. Maybe it was Alicia Keys singing and on the piano! Don't know??



And Last but certainly not least... 2 words... CAN"T WAIT! The new, New Moon trailer!!
(Don't worry just purchased my tickets yesterday!!)

0 comments: