CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Missing The STG

The last few weeks I have been missing St.George, so much in fact that I even asked Tony if we should move back. But logically it is not reasonable.

I miss, eating at all of our favorite places: Mongolian BBQ, Applebee's (I know what your thinking, but there is just something about the St.George Applebee's that holds so many memories for me), Twenty Five Main, Bear Paw, Golden Spoon, Shoormies, etc.
I miss how close everything was, the small town feel.
I miss the weather, NO SNOW!
I miss friends.
I miss my old job.
I miss how close we were to this place.


I miss the lake.


I miss Zion.


I miss my cute apartment.

I miss summer night walks on the rim.
I miss swimming in my "backyard"


I miss going to Tuacahn

I miss seeing that bright shining D on the hill.
I miss all of our family.
I miss being able to get where you needed to be in 15 mins.
And so much more!

I have so many memories there with so many different people that have come and gone out of my life. I miss each and every one of those people. There will always be a special place in my heart for St.George. Good thing we can go visit anytime we want, like maybe next weekend!
Besides...
If we did go anywhere I think I would miss these crazy people to much!