CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 20, 2009

10 hours later...FINALLY!

I can't believe it finally arrived! All my anticipation for 2 hours and 10 minute of bliss! Ok that's a little extreme. NEW MOON!!!
So I've had my tickets for 2 months, the people that were going to be attending with me were: Me, Tony, My Mom, Amy, Alex, and Rylee. About a week before, Tony didn't know if he could go, he just started a new job and he is very busy at his new job. But I really wanted him to go, and the amazing husband he is was just going to go anyway and be tired all day Friday. Well the day before my mom decided she wasn't going to go because someone needed to stay home with Gavin. I was thinking the night before about how long the movie was and about what time we would get out, and I decided to tell Tony he didn't have to come. We wouldn't get out until 2:30am and probably not get to bed until 3am or later, then he would have to wake up 2 hours later. It just wasn't worth it to be tired all day when he is so busy at work, and at a new job. My mom ended up going and Alex brought a friend. The morning of I had to watch my nephew. I knew this year we needed to get in line early, so my mom left work early and got in line at about 2pm, I got there at about 3:45, and then my sister came at about 4:30. We were probably about number 10 or 15 in line. So there we sat for a total of 10 hours from when my mom got there. It wasn't to bad, pretty cold though. We all took turns going and sitting it the car. I could not believe all the people, the lines were outrageous, I wish I would have taken a picture of all the people in line. Tony and Gavin came over at about 7 and we got some dinner. Last year they let us in the theater at about 9:30pm so we planned on that this year. Well, I guess Nordstrom rented all the theaters for 9:30pm and so we had to sit outside until 12. The time actually went by pretty fast, but it was cold! Our movie was at 12:10am but it probably didn't start until about 12:25am. It was so AMAZING!! I loved it! It was so worth the wait. I get to go see it again with Tony on Sunday, and I'm so excited! Can't wait until June for Eclipse!

1 comments:

Kellie said...

That looks really cold, but I am glad you enjoyed the movie. It was a good one. Also tell Tony congrats on getting a job! That is soo great.