CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Therapy

So when I am sad, depressed, mad, or just in a bad mood I do one of 2 things clean or bake. I don't know why I do these things, maybe it just takes my mind off what I'm dealing with at that time. Whatever the reason may be it helps me cope. So yesterday I baked! I wanted to try out this new recipe I found and yesterday was one of those days! I made these yummy S'more cupcakes! They were good, but even better the next day!



I got the recipe from here! (Hers look alot better than mine! Hey as long as they taste good!) Martha Stewart also has a recipe for S'more cupcakes, but the one I used seemed alot easier!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look good! And what was wrong!? Yesterday just sucked huh :) I love cleaning when I'm mad, and I get so much done cause I have so much aggression in me, lots of energy!

Kellie said...

Oh my Bet those look yummy! My mouth is watering.