CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Buh,Bye"

After months and months of threatening, I finally did it! I said "Buh, Bye" to damaged dull long hair and, cut about 13 inches off! Crazy, my stomach was turning when she cut it, I was almost in tears! It actually still hasn't really hit me yet and it's been about 4 days! My goal was to get it as long as is was in high school, and I think I exceeded that! I really like it and I love how healthy it feels and looks! Best thing about cutting is I got to donate it to Locks of Love! For information on Locks of Love go here

Before


After
(I feel like it looks and feels shorter than what it is)

3 comments:

Ape and Juice said...

Love the hair!! You look great and I bet it feels so good to donate to such a cause. I doubt I will ever be able to do that cause I just can't grow my hair that long. But seriously don't miss it cause it looks awesome!

The Jones Family said...

WOW!! Ican't believe how long it was...you're new cute is super cute!

Anonymous said...

Ya I obviously haven't been on here or else I would of known you cut your hair. It looks so cute and healthy I love it.