CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Swallowed by...

This last weekend I was being swallowed by Cupcakes! My niece Alex had Sadies Hawkin's dance on Saturday and wanted me to make some cupcakes that went with their theme of Pac-Man! The theme of the dance was arcade and her group did Pac-man, so they had shirts made with the boys wearing Pac-man and the girls wearing Mrs. Pac-man. So obviously I made Pac-man and Mrs. Pac-man cupcakes! They were super cute!


Then on Sunday I did one of Tony's co-workers mom's wedding. They needed 72 cupcakes, that's the most I'd ever made for someone!! It was really scary and I was super nervous, but they turned out Awesome! I'm so happy with how they came out, and they tasted great!!

1 comments:

Ape and Juice said...

Man girl...you still workin your other job ? :) Looks great and so fun. You are very talented!