CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

March Already???

I can't believe it's March already! I hate the older we get the faster time goes... Oh Well! We have had alot going on lately. Mainly just work and preparing for a 10 day trip to Maui, but that will be another post. Here's a few pictures of some of the cupcakes I've done recently...

We had a little superbowl party. With LOTS of yummy food and of course cupcakes. Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes. Love superbowl food! Yum!



Even this little one came to enjoy the food!

Here are some Valentines Cupcakes I did! Sugar Cookie cupcakes with a strawberry Laffy Taffy frosting, and a buttercream frosting!

These were actually a team effort. My sister needed them for a baby shower, but I was going to be gone on vacation... so I made everything up ahead of time and she assembled them for the day she needed them!

The Highly anticipated day of February 9th finally arrived (sense my sarcasm)! JUSTIN BIEBER: NEVER SAY NEVER 3D!!!!! It was a fun day me and my adorable nieces headed up to Salt Lake at around 2 pm. The movie didn't start until 6 pm, but we did not have assigned seats so we had to sit in line. Well Rylee sat in line, Alex and I went to go get food. While sitting in line we had to listen to this ...

Until FINALLY they were told to be quite by "Movie theater Management", THANK YOU!!!

And we also had to listen to this throughout the whole movie..
 The movie is 5 min long all you have to do is listen to the first 2 mins, it was frustrating. The whole movie!!! Funny thing there was a boy sitting next to me that was just as excited as all the girls and you can hear him screaming!! It was so funny!




We had a good time! the movie was pretty good, from what I could hear!


My nephew Camden loves to lay on the floor and watch T.V. and my mom has hard wood floors so we felt bad he was laying on the floor. So my mom went to Sams club and bought him a dog bed! He loves it, now he can lay on it
and watch all of his favorite shows!! He's so stinkin' cute!

0 comments: