CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Quail Lake

This Memorial day Tony and I finally got to break in our sea legs... or should I say our lake legs... on his parents new boat. We waited for warmer weather, and waited, and waited and we are still waiting. It was warm enough however for me to leave on my permanent sunglasses (meaning my face got so burned there are squares around my eyes)! We did a little fishing, and when I say little I mean little. We only caught two fish. Tony 1 Bet 0. ( Tony's mom caught the other fish) But we had a good time and look forward to going out again!




Tony with his catch of the day!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cronk your a fisherman! We went fishing too and caught some "delicious bass".

Kellie said...

Hey guys. Looks like a fun adventure. When are we going to play at the cabin again? How is married life? I miss you guys and love ya.