CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

And then there were 2...





Tony and I went "Cupcake Crazy" on Wednesday. I met him at his office and we walked down main street to the Bear Paw Cafe (which by the way is our favorite breakfast place), where we had lunch. We then walked a little ways down main street to a cafe called TwentyFive Main. Best cupcakes EVER! And if you know my husband very well he loves cupcakes, he gets them for every birthday. Well we just went in to get 2 one for each of us... then we saw all the different kinds they had that day... we ended up getting 6. We decided to get different kinds so we could share. If you are ever in St.George and need a sweet; go to TwenyFive Main, the address is 25 North Main!




1 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Yummy, I'll have to try that place. When are you guys moving up here? We miss you guys!!