CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Having a bad day...?

Here is a little entertainment for those of you not having the best of days, or maybe you just need a laugh! Enjoy! I saved the best one for last!

Kick His Ask!



HaHaHa



Charlie bit my finger - again! (This one is Hilarious!)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Awesome. Andrew and I laughed good and hard.

Jarrod said...

Hey you....so glad to see you on here and to have a little update on your life. Still in STG looks like, me too so we should get together sometime. I'll be stalking your blog..so I'll see you soon.

Kasey and Broden said...

Bet, I am coming into town on the 26th and staying till the 4th of August. We want to do a girls dinner. Would love for you to come. Dont know a night yet. Is there a better night for you?