CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

One year Older!

Tony's Birthday was last Monday March 15th. He turned the Big 25!! We keep talking about how after this year it's downhill... Scary! We had a big family dinner on Sunday to celebrate his birthday and my niece's birthday. Then on Monday when he got to work his coworkers had decorated his cubicle and they also had an ice cream cake for him. If you know my husband he is a 10 year old in a 25 year old body, definitely a kid at heart, so I planned a little surprise party for him... at Pirate Island Pizza! He has been dying to go there so I thought what better time than his Birthday. He thought that just him and I were going to go to Outback for his dinner, well when I pulled into the parking lot of Pirate Island he was so excited. My whole family meet us there. He was so happy to be there and to spend his birthday with family. We ordered a 24 in pizza, and played a ton of arcade games. When we got home we sang Happy Birthday, and had his annual yellow cake with chocolate frosting cupcakes, and he opened his presents! It was so much fun, I hope he had a great day!

Sunday Family Dinner

24 in Pizza



0 comments: