CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Booty Pop... Huh?

So lately I have been babysitting my nephew. The last few days it's been pretty early in the morning; like I have to wake-up at 5:45 AM and be at their house 20 mins away by about 6:10 AM (for some of you that may not be early, but it is for me). So I got there this morning and usually I just lay on the couch and go back to sleep, but I've missed Keeping up with the Kardashian's the last two weeks and yesterday was the season finale. Anyway... the last three episodes I missed were on at 6:00 AM so I stayed awake and watched them. Well the very first commercial break this infomercial caught my attention!



So now picture me sitting on the couch, with 2 very big black dogs sleeping on the couch next to me, about 6:20 in the morning, it's still dark outside, and dark in the house except the flicker of the t.v., very tired, and laughing hysterically to tears over this.

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

OH BOY!!! You've gotta be kidding me...I thought the bump-it was bad, but this one wins!!

Ape and Juice said...

I about died when I saw that too. Seriously people want the bubble but?