A CRONK!! That's right people after almost 3 years of marriage I've officially changed my name! I've been meaning to do it for quiet sometime now, but never wanted to hassle with it. Okay I'll be honest, I think I was having an identity crisis. I know sounds crazy but the day I got married I keep thinking I will never be Bethany Janae Reeves ever again that person is gone and does not exist anymore. It was a really weird feeling, so I didn't change my name for 3 years. Well I did it, apprehensively but I did do it. I received my new drivers license and Social Security Card I'm OFFICIAL! It is still really weird to me and to Tony as well, I didn't tell him I was going to do it I just surprised him and he thought it was weird to! Oh well no going back...
Just thought this was cute! Sorry no pics of the new Drivers License it's pretty bad, I have to get a new one next June anyway because it expires, pretty lame! 
Monday, July 19, 2010
I'm officially...
Posted by TonyandBet at 11:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment