I was so excited to hear that the Backstreet Boys were going on tour again, so I bought my sister tickets for her Birthday! On June 23rd I attended my 5th Backstreet Boys concert! It was such a blast, I got 4th row tickets it was amazing! I would have killed for the seats we had 10 years ago, WOW that makes me feel really old! I didn't want it to end, they did such a good job, and it was very entertaining! It was definitely different from 10 years ago, not as many screaming little girls a few but not like there used to be. And their wives were all sitting next to us, yeah they didn't have wives and kids 10 years ago! It was so much Fun, they've still "Got it Goin' on" (Backstreet Boys song from a long time ago, for those of you who don't know)!
Here's a ton of pics and video! (the pic's get better towards the end, my camera settings were all weird because of the lighting)!
Monday, July 26, 2010
Backstreet's BACK ALRIGHT!!!
Posted by TonyandBet at 10:18 AM
Labels: Entertainment, Loving This
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh how I love the BSB :) Very jealous...wish Kevin was still with them but I am sure it was amazing~
Post a Comment