This last week was Springville High's Homecoming week! On Friday my sister was in charge of the Cheer team lunch. So she asked me to make cupcakes for dessert! And here is what I came up with!
DEVILS!
My beautiful niece Alex (on the right)
and her best friend Haylie!
They turned out pretty cute... had some minor difficulties with the frosting, my first time trying to mix 3 colors! But they were super cute and really yummy! Funny thing... the frosting turned some of the girls mouths blue, and they are in high school so they were kind of freaking out. I just told them it's homecoming week and it's school spirit! They weren't blue for long but it was funny! Of course none of it would have been possible without my lovely assistant... Tony! He did all the pitch forks, Springville High Logo at the top, and the "Devils" in the front for me!
Here are a few more cupcake pictures, I'm pretty proud of them!
We also went to the Homecoming Assembly to watch Alex preform! It was so weird being back at the same high school I went to and watching her, I realized that when she graduates I will have been graduated for 10 YEARS!!! That is so crazy to me! I feel really old!
And One more thing! Sorry this is so long I had to post these! I gave my nephew one of my cupcakes when I got home from the lunch, it turned him a little blue, but I just threw him in the bath and he was all better! So stinkin' cute!
BEFORE
AFTER


1 comments:
Those are really awesome Bet. You should start your own party planning business. I would hire you.
Post a Comment