We had a fun Labor Day weekend! I went up to Swiss Days in Midway on Friday with my mom, sister, aunt and cousin, it was alot of fun but I didn't buy anything except food... just what I need! On Saturday Tony and I went back up to Swiss Days and still didn't buy anything, then we went to Park City and had Lunch and ice cream, and went to the outlets. It was a long and tiring day, but the weather was incredible I loved it. On Monday we went up to the Soldier Hollow Classic Sheepdog Championship. I've wanted to go for so many years now and never had the chance to go but this year I made sure I went. It was so awesome, and so entertaining and the food was AMAZING!! We had such a good time it made me want another Border Collie so bad! I think it might just be a Labor Day tradition.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Labor Day Weekend!
Splash Dogs!
Posted by TonyandBet at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment